Return to Loan Workouts
Please provide copies (not originals) of the following documents. Do not send originals
as they will not be returned to you.
If you do not have some of the documents set forth below, please attempt to obtain them.
If you are unable to obtain them, please let us know.
If possible, please organize the documents according to the numbers set forth below:
- Last three (3) years federal tax returns with your signatures
- Last three (3) pay stubs
- Last three (3) months bank statements for all of your bank and savings accounts
- Last Real Property Tax Bill
- Homeowner Insurance Declaration Page
- Hardship Letter dated and signed by you. Call us to discuss your proposed letter
before you complete it
- Any correspondence you have received from any lender during the last year
- A signed and dated IRS Form 4506-T
- Signed and dated Authorization Letter authorizing us to represent you in dealing with your
- Signed and dated
- Signed and dated Fee Agreement - Mortgage Loan Modification
All contents ©2018 MTCLaw.com. All rights reserved.